Monday, April 11, 2016

Apologies

I'd like to apologize for the text issues in the previous post. I've been noodling with it for almost twenty minutes, and I cannot for the fucking life of me figure out how to unfuck it, so I'm going to leave it the way it is. At least the fucking thing is readable now.

If any of my elder brothers of blogging have any advice on preventing this bullshit, I'd appreciate it. I know I'm not a professional, but I'd like my posts not to look like utter shit.

Fucking fuck...

1 comment:

  1. Hah! Aye, blogger can be fussy formatting-wise from time to time. Generally what I'll do in that case is copy all the text, paste it out to Notepad to strip out all of the formatting, then delete the text from the post. Copy the text from notepad back in to the post and re-add pictures. Bit of a pain in the ass but at least just putting the pics back in is better than re-typing all the text.

    I'll generally do any big write-ups in notepad first, every so often blogger will just spaz and it's never when you'd just done a few sentences, it's always at the end of War and Peace. Hah!

    ReplyDelete