Sunday, April 2, 2017

Vulkan Lives!

Well. Let me tell you what happened to me.

This is a PSA for anyone who lives anywhere where it rains. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that this text is huge:

CHECK YOUR HOME FOR BLACK MOLD!!!


This counts double if you have terrible landlords, like my wife and I had (note the past tense there, brothers).

So... yes. We have moved. And in the process, we lost a good chunk of our belongings. Luckily, wargaming models are pretty easy to clean. Unluckily, it's a rather labor-intensive process, and our temporary home is a bit... small.

That said, the Warhammer bug has bitten me once more, and the need to downsize my collection has occurred to me. An odd combination, I know, but the end result is that once I made a dent in the models I brought with me, I will probably get my Salamanders out of storage. 

So expect to see more from me soon. And also, remember to check your damn apartment for mold! The gift of Nurgle will seriously mess you up...

No comments:

Post a Comment